Thursday, March 1, 2007

What I Know So Far: Vibrant Voices--Robert Fleming

What I Know So Far: Vibrant Voices--Robert Fleming

The erudite journalist and writer, Robert Fleming shares poignant moments of his literary litany on author, Deidre Savoy's blogspot, 'What I Know So Far' . Suffice it to say, there should be those in this literary industry that one could shadow for emulated success, both as a mentor and idol. Robert Fleming is that person for me. I've admired his work afar, and ever so close since the early part of this millennium, and I'm still awed by how he can shape words effortlessly.

I love words, and writing is just one of the bailiwicks of my expressionistic muse. If you have the time, check out this writer and add him to your literary lore! Better yet, check out Dee Savoy and one of the many avenues of her writing life: http://deirdresavoysays.blogspot.com

No comments: